What to Expect
- From the initial consultation, to the final touches on installation day, our sales and service experts are here to guide you each step of the way.
- We suggest a home visit to see the site so there will be no surprises.
- The customer will provide us with all the details and within 2 working days will receive a complete quote and drawing with all the details. Quotes are good for 45 days.
- Standard sheds with normal options do not need any deposit for placing the order. If order requires a site prep, custom hardware or paint, etc., a deposit might be required.
- An estimated lead time will be given at the time the order is placed.
- Approximately one week before shed delivery, we will call the customer to ensure site is ready and at this time a date/time will be given for the shed delivery.
- The installation crew takes on average, four hours to install the units and will do any paint touch-up required. A touch up kit will be left with the customer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a concrete slab for the shed?
We recommend it. The best option is to install an engineered concrete slab. Other options available depending on location. Ask one of our experts to guide you with this.
What is the largest shed I can install without taking out a permit?
This varies from region to region, but the general rule of thumb is 108 square feet. We have created a standard size of 8’ x 13’6” to maximize this footage.
What is the lead time to receive the shed?
The lead time varies throughout the year but is generally between 5-8 weeks for a new unit.
Can Cornerstone match the paint color on the shed to the siding on my house?
Maybe. Our standard color palette includes 22 colors to choose from. We may be able to accommodate custom colors. Extra charges will apply.
Does Cornerstone sell Shed kits?
No. In order to ensure the highest quality final product, Cornerstone utilizes craftsmen that put these units together daily.
Is DuraTemp the only siding Cornerstone offers?
No. We recommend DuraTemp because it is low maintenance, aesthetically versatile, economical and durable. The siding has a 50-year warranty and the paint will generally last at least 10 years.
Other siding options are available upon request.
Will I need to do anything after the shed is installed?
No. The installation crew will take care of each step. From start to finishing the final paint touch ups.
Contact Us Today!
For a free quote on your custom built shed.